Specializing in construction, but can handle most small business needs. You can hire me to work for you, or hire me to teach you how to structure things so you can keep it up yourself. Call or email. 202-577-8462...
All aspects of NEW Greenhouse construction. Also, used green house materials for sale. Retractables, glass, all parts. Call Mark 303-619-4650
The Artisanal Buildings Crew thanks Crestone for a wonderful season and all of your support! Seasonal Sale on winter remodeling and building starts for 2020. Please contact us for quick response and a team that shows up. Tony...
County Veteran Service Officer does outreach in Crestone on the 3rd Friday at the Town Hall from 1pm to 3pm. Learn about your benefits.
Honest, affordable, reliable automotive service. Alignments, breaks, oil changes, tune ups and more! Experienced mechanic. Monday-Saturday. Center, CO. 719-245-9005.
Computer Service/Repairs—PC consultant/technician since 1985 with a full shop in the Baca. VIRUS fixes and prevention, hard drive data recovery, networking. Call Dennis 256-4110
Specializing in roofs (metal, EPDM, TPO), stucco, flooring, painting, concrete, cabinets, tile, drywall, plaster, decks, gazebos, carports, barns, strawbale, sustainable, off-grid, energy efficient. Licensed and Bonded. General...
I use environmentally friendly, aromatic cleaning products, have 25+ years experience, view cleaning as a spiritual experience, hold a strong work ethic, do my best, am punctual, honest, trustworthy, competent, intelligent,...
November 19 - November 22
November 19 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 19 @ 6:30 pm
November 20 @ 10:00 am
November 21 @ 4:00 pm
- Alternative/Green Building
- Archived Posts
- Breaking News
- Climate & Enviroment
- Community Herbalism
- Crestone Energy Fair
- Crestone History
- Crestonians Around The World
- Current Edition
- Front Cover
- Gardening, Farming & Ranching
- Hiking, Backcountry & Wilderness
- Hot Topics
- Living on the Earth
- Politics, Elections & POA
- Previous Editions
- Skies Over Crestone
- Spiritual Centers
- Wetlands at Lago de Oro being restored
- San Luis Valley has a close brush with PVC plant (January 2003)
- Inventive team plants sphere in Baca Grants (December 2003)
- Storing the Sun (March 2009)
- Solar energy & the future of the San Luis Valley (February 2009)
- Great Sand Dunes becomes a National Park: History made on September 13, 2004
- EarthArtVillage: Pioneers in Living & Learning
- Hanta Virus discovered in the Baca! Man survives life-threatening illness (August 2004)
- Crestone Gardening—High and Dry
- Spacious, partly furnished 3BR, 2BA
- RENTAL for woman 20’s to 50 something.
- Bookkeeping, Services & Education