I use environmentally friendly, aromatic cleaning products, have 25+ years experience, view cleaning as a spiritual experience, hold a strong work ethic, do my best, am punctual, honest, trustworthy, competent, intelligent,...
Computer Service/Repairs—PC consultant/technician since 1985 with a full shop in the Baca. VIRUS fixes and prevention, hard drive data recovery, networking. Call Dennis 256-4110
County Veteran Service Officer does outreach in Crestone on the 3rd Friday at the Town Hall from 1pm to 3pm. Learn about your benefits.
New to Crestone and Seeking Employment. Skilled in many areas: Gardening. Carpentry. Teaching. Vet Tech. Animal Husbandry. Herbal Medicine. Massage Therapy. Volunteer Coordinator. School Yard gardening and set up. Jennifer...
Specializing in roofs (metal, EPDM, TPO), stucco, flooring, painting, concrete, cabinets, tile, drywall, plaster, decks, gazebos, carports, barns, strawbale, sustainable, off-grid, energy efficient. Licensed and Bonded. General...
Honest, affordable, reliable automotive service. Alignments, breaks, oil changes, tune ups and more! Experienced mechanic. Monday-Saturday. Center, CO. 719-245-9005.
- Alternative/Green Building
- Archived Posts
- Breaking News
- Climate & Enviroment
- Crestone Energy Fair
- Crestonians Around The World
- Current Edition
- Front Cover
- Gardening, Farming & Ranching
- Hiking, Backcountry & Wilderness
- Hot Topics
- Living on the Earth
- Politics, Elections & POA
- Previous Editions
- Skies Over Crestone
- Spiritual Centers
- Explosion and Fire Destroy a Block of Moffat
- RECYCLING VEHICLES in the SLV
- Administrative Assistant / Holistic Health
- Two injured during shooting at KV Estates
- Furnished, spacious 1BR
- Living with the Earth . . .because it is beautiful
- Biodiesel and GMOs in the SLV (January 2005)
- Salmonella outbreak in Alamosa shuts down town water supply (April 2008)
- House fires rage in Moffat, Colorado today
- Permaculture at White Eagle Village
- Small Wild Neighbors – Part 2 of 3 (March2006)
- Crestone was a stop along the Old Spanish Trail (April 2007)