Teyuna offer workshops & healing Sept. 12-15
While several of the many spiritual centers at the foot of the sacred Sangres de Cristo Mountains in the Crestone/Baca area have been in place for more than 25 years, 2013 is the inaugural year for the Camino de Crestone. The great pilgrimages of the earth—in India, Japan, Spain and England—are now joined by the world’s first full inter-faith pilgrimage here in our tiny international village.
Amid gorgeous country, Crestone now can invite people from every state and all over the world to experience a full range of authentic “paths of return”—the great traditions aspiring to their original inspiration here in the San Luis Valley.
by Gussie Fauntleroy Lee Temple: The healing power of quiet There are several powerful,...
by Vince & Mary Palermo Recently, as we were sitting in the Hazlerig House listening to a...
by Gussie Fauntleroy The vast quiet of the San Luis Valley, for those who absorb and take on its...
by Gussie Fauntleroy Opportunities for quiet retreat are extremely rich in Crestone, even without...
by Gussie Fauntleroy On extremely dry, warm, windy days at the Great Sand Dunes National Park and...
by Gussie Fauntleroy …The birds have vanished into the sky/ and now the last clouds drain away/ We...
by Gussie Fauntleroy When I hear something that feels profoundly true, it resonates within me as...
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
November 19 - November 22
November 19 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 19 @ 6:30 pm
November 20 @ 10:00 am
- Alternative/Green Building
- Archived Posts
- Breaking News
- Climate & Enviroment
- Community Herbalism
- Crestone Energy Fair
- Crestone History
- Crestonians Around The World
- Current Edition
- Front Cover
- Gardening, Farming & Ranching
- Hiking, Backcountry & Wilderness
- Hot Topics
- Living on the Earth
- Politics, Elections & POA
- Previous Editions
- Skies Over Crestone
- Spiritual Centers
- San Luis Valley has a close brush with PVC plant (January 2003)
- Inventive team plants sphere in Baca Grants (December 2003)
- Storing the Sun (March 2009)
- Solar energy & the future of the San Luis Valley (February 2009)
- Great Sand Dunes becomes a National Park: History made on September 13, 2004
- EarthArtVillage: Pioneers in Living & Learning
- Hanta Virus discovered in the Baca! Man survives life-threatening illness (August 2004)
- Crestone Gardening—High and Dry
- Spacious, partly furnished 3BR, 2BA
- RENTAL for woman 20’s to 50 something.
- Bookkeeping, Services & Education
- The alchemy of plant-treated sewage A visit with David Austin and his Living Machines