This position is part time and entails visiting various properties around the county, taking physical measurements of the houses/buildings, taking photos of the subject buildings, and submitting clear to-scale drawings and...
Experience with assessment and appraisal desired but not essential. This full time position provides an opportunity for rapid advancement along with the possibility of working remotely part of the week. Advanced computer and...
Statewide Press Release • January 7, 2022 Colorado reactivates Crisis Standards of Care for Emergency Medical Services Colorado Department of Health and Environment The Chief Medical Officer at the Colorado Department of Health...
Saguache County is requesting price quotes on a Tandem Axle Snowplow Truck Bid specifications may be obtained by contacting Joe Gilbert, Asst. Road Supervisor, at the Saguache County Road & Bridge 719-655-2554, 719-221-2135...
The Crestone Eagle • January, 2022 Editor’s Notes: 2022 Wish List by Kizzen Laki Round and ‘round...
The Crestone Eagle • January, 2022 New owners of the Desert Sage look forward to implementing...
Saguache Ranger District exploring interest in outfitting & guiding services for Crestone & the region
The Crestone Eagle • January, 2022 Saguache Ranger District exploring interest in outfitting &...
The Crestone Eagle • January, 2022 San Luis Valley Seed Exchange becomes a non-profit Since 2010,...
The Crestone Eagle • January, 2022 Living on the Earth: Crestone Evergreens by David Lee The...
The Crestone Eagle • January, 2022 Renewable Water Resources proposes selling SLV water to Douglas...
Crestone Eagle: January 2022 Download...
Saguache County Road and Bridge is Accepting Bids for the following item. Trailer with a pintle hitch to Haul rubber tire Paver/ Backhoe
1. Deck length 24 foot long, 102 inches OD wide wood rumber inlay, cross members 9 “ on center min. Or 1.½ oak rumber inlaid 16” oc or less. 2. BeaverTail – 6 foot wood with rumber inlay with min. 9 inch...
Nomination candidate petitions for the regular municipal election will be available for circulation from the Town Clerk on January 4, 2022 for four trustee positions, whose terms end on April 5, 2022. Nomination petition packets...
The Saguache County Board of Commissioners will be taking Grant Applications for Saguache County Sales Tax Grants until 3:00PM, Friday, February 14, 2022. To be eligible grant applications must be for either: Emergency...
State Mental Health Safety Net is “Failing” Coloradans. Will planned reforms fix or further the problems?
This investigation is part of the ongoing “On Edge” series about Colorado’s mental health by the...
Beautiful mountain view lot, close to pavement, $7000 tap fees PAID, large greenbelt access, view of Vajra Vidya Temple. 3213 Enchanted Court $12,000. Owner Mary Carry 719-256-4111 or cell 928-243-1691
Follows classrooms teacher’s lead to assist with lesson delivery and to support students. The employee works closely with multiple teachers and students, with a focus on elementary grade levels, recess and lunch supervision,...
Performs janitorial and minor maintenance duties throughout the learning environments. Sustains considerable physical activity, including occasionally moving heavy objects, standing and moving nearly constantly, and rarely,...
The Crestone Eagle • November, 2021 Remembering the Roots On staying well by Jessica Forman On staying well It is a wonderful moment to tune into our wellness practices and strategies around getting or staying well in the coming...
The Crestone Eagle • November, 2021 Garden Guru: Giving Thanks by Matie Belle Lakish I’m feeling...
January 19 @ 9:00 am
January 22 @ 11:00 am
January 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
January 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
February 5 @ 10:00 am
- Alternative/Green Building
- Archived Posts
- Birdwatching, Wildlife & Outdoors
- Book Review
- Breaking News
- Climate & Environment
- Community Herbalism
- Crestone Area History
- Crestone Energy Fair
- Crestonians Around The World
- Current Edition
- Front Cover
- Gardening, Farming & Ranching
- Hiking, Backcountry & Wilderness
- Living on the Earth
- Local Desitinations
- Local News
- Politics, Elections & POA
- Previous Editions
- Skies Over Crestone
- Special Features
- Spiritual Centers
- The Saguache County Assessor’s office has a position opening for a Field Data Collector
- The Saguache County Assessor’s office has an opening for an Assessment Tech
- Colorado reactivates Crisis Standards of Care for Emergency Medical Services
- Saguache County – Request for Proposals RE: Tandem Axle Snowplow Truck
- Editor’s Notes: 2022 Wish List
- New owners of the Desert Sage look forward to implementing improvements & new ideas
- Saguache Ranger District exploring interest in outfitting & guiding services for Crestone & the region
- San Luis Valley Seed Exchange becomes a non-profit
- Living on the Earth: Crestone Evergreens
- Renewable Water Resources proposes selling SLV water to Douglas County—SLV opposition organizes
- The Crestone Eagle: January 2022
- Saguache County Road and Bridge is Accepting Bids for the following item. Trailer with a pintle hitch to Haul rubber tire Paver/ Backhoe