Colorado Animal Welfare League (CAWL) is conducting a free Spay/Neuter Clinic on March 13, 14 and 15 in Alamosa. If your pet has not been spayed or neutered yet, we encourage you to sign up and take your pet to this clinic. There will not be a spay/neuter clinic in Crestone this spring, so this is your chance. You can register by going to CAWL’S Facebook page at fb CAWL, or you can call or text Lisa Petri at 720-339-4040. When you register please provide your pet’s species (cat or dog), name, gender and age. State the day you are registering to bring your pet and leave your name and contact information. Dropoff is each day at 7:30am. The clinic is in the big CAWL’s trailer parked across the street from the fairgrounds and recreation center, in the parking lot of the Alamos County Road and Bridge building with the green metal roof. Please take this free opportunity to have your beloved pet spayed or neutered. It’s the compassionate thing to do. You can get on Facebook to carpool and encourage others to go too.
• Morning Aarati, Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 7-8am, 256-4108, www.babajiashram.org.
The Ashram will not be open for overnight guests, kitchen use or meals until further notice. We will miss having all of you here. We are going to try to record some of the ceremonies so you can view them from home on YouTube. Also if you would like to pick an auspicious day or days to sponsor a fire ceremony or puja, this would also keep you connected. There are more details in our latest newsletter at www.babajiashram.org. You can email us at email@example.com or call 719-256-4108. Thank you.
• Open meditation & prayers 8:45-10:30am in Vajra Vidya Retreat Center Shrine Room. All are welcome. 256-5539. www.vajravidya.com
• Drop in Meditation at Choying Dzong (Sitting and Walking), 2281 Happy Day OL, 10am – 1pm
• Sutra Reading: Life story of the Buddha, Yeshe Khorlo, 2-3pm
• Dorje Trolo Practice, White Jewel Mountain Healing Center, 2pm
• AA, 7pm. Currently only video conference meetings. Call Cheryl 303-667-9459 or John 719-429-8450 for info.
• Al-Anon, 1pm. Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-218-6099 or 719-298-9133 for info.
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5-6:45pm by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA, Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-309-0710 for info.
• Yoga Fundamentals & Refinments, Shakti Sharanam, 8:30- 10am by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• Food Bank, next to Crestone Mercantile, 10am-noon
• AA, noon. Currently only video conference meetings. Call Cheryl 303-667-9459 or John 719-429-8450 for info.
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5pm-6:45pm, by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA, 9am. Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-309-0710 for info.
• Feel Free Ministries free meal, noon-4pm, Little Shepherd Community Center