“Within the interconnectedness of awareness, thought and motion lies the power for freedom and ease.” Perhaps you are recovering from a painful injury and would like to speed up the healing process. You may have trouble with overall coordination and repetitive motions. Maybe you are a performer, yet your limbs feel the strain of over-exertion. Tension comes in numerous ways, but it almost always interferes with our innate ability to move naturally and free. The Alexander Technique addresses issues such as underlying mental and physical patterns, the force of habit, our kinesthetic sense and our relationship to specific circumstances that may not always be in our favor. It offers an extremely gentle approach to work with those patterns and to find a new and healthier way of being in your body. You are warmly invited to an introductory workshop in which we will discover the basic principles of the Alexander Technique and how they can be applied to our life. This workshop is limited to 6 people. Please call 719 480-2417 to register and for directions. Suggested donation: $25 Anoushka Perkert is a Certified Teacher of the Alexander Technique.
• Morning Aarati, Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 7-8am, 256-4108, www.babajiashram.org.
The Ashram will not be open for overnight guests, kitchen use or meals until further notice. We will miss having all of you here. We are going to try to record some of the ceremonies so you can view them from home on YouTube. Also if you would like to pick an auspicious day or days to sponsor a fire ceremony or puja, this would also keep you connected. There are more details in our latest newsletter at www.babajiashram.org. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-256-4108. Thank you.
• Open meditation & prayers 8:45-10:30am in Vajra Vidya Retreat Center Shrine Room. All are welcome. 256-5539. www.vajravidya.com
• Drop in Meditation at Choying Dzong (Sitting and Walking), 2281 Happy Day OL, 10am – 1pm
• Sutra Reading: Life story of the Buddha, Yeshe Khorlo, 2-3pm
• Dorje Trolo Practice, White Jewel Mountain Healing Center, 2pm
• AA, 7pm. Currently only video conference meetings. Call Cheryl 303-667-9459 or John 719-429-8450 for info.
• Al-Anon, 1pm. Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-218-6099 or 719-298-9133 for info.
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5-6:45pm by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA, Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-309-0710 for info.
• Yoga Fundamentals & Refinments, Shakti Sharanam, 8:30- 10am by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• Food Bank, next to Crestone Mercantile, 10am-noon
• AA, noon. Currently only video conference meetings. Call Cheryl 303-667-9459 or John 719-429-8450 for info.
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5pm-6:45pm, by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA, 9am. Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-309-0710 for info.
• Feel Free Ministries free meal, noon-4pm, Little Shepherd Community Center