There’s space for twenty-four pairs of people to help crack a case of whodunit at Trinchera Ranch. Set in the 1950s, this murder mystery written by Julie Mordecai is sure to engage and entertain all who attend. Attendees will be given character descriptions ahead of the event, so each person can arrive in-character and be ready to solve the case! The evening will feature a delectable dinner cooked by Denise Vigil and Robby Rudder. They will use many local foods in its preparation. Also included with your ticket is the opportunity to partake in fine wines, live music, your lodging at the Ranch that evening, as well as a breakfast the next day. Are you up to help solve the case? Or, maybe, you’ll be the one to blame. Who knows, you might just get away with it, if you play your cards right. You can purchase tickets for this once-in-a-decade event at https://riograndefarmpark.org/product/mystery-at-trinchera-ranch.
Each ticket, priced for two people, goes directly to support the Rio Grande Farm Park. Have fun, while helping this community space continue its programming!
• Morning Aarati, Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 7-8am, 256-4108, www.babajiashram.org.
• Jyorei, Shumei Sanctuary, please be seated by 7:50am and 5:50pm, 256-5248
• Tours, gallery & Jyorei, Shumei, 9am-5pm, 256-5284
• Open meditation & prayers 9-10am in Vajra Vidya Retreat Center Shrine Room. All are welcome. 256-5539. www.vajravidya.com
• Tours, Temple & Gift Shop – Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 256-4108, email@example.com, www.babajiashram.org.
• Evening Aarati, Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 6-7pm. Chanting in Sanskirt and Hindi. All are welcome. 256-4108, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.babajiashram.org
• Sunday masses at Nada Hermitage 9-10am, 256-4778
• Sunday Service Crestone Baptist Church, 10am-noon
• AA meeting (open, discussion), Crestone Town Hall, Alder St. north of Galena Ave, 7pm
• Drop in Meditation at Choying Dzong (Sitting and Walking), 2281 Happy Day OL, 10am – 1pm
• Al-Anon meeting, Little Shepherd Church, Alder St. north of Galena Ave., 1pm
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5-6:45pm by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA meeting (open), Little Shepherd Church, Alder St. north of Galena Ave., 7:30pm
• Yoga Fundamentals & Refinments, Shakti Sharanam, 8:30- 10am by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• AA meeting (open, Book Study) Crestone Baptist Church, Rd. T west of the kiosk, noon
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5pm-6:45pm, by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA meeting (open, Step Study), Little Shepherd Church, Alder St. north of Galena Ave., 9am
• Feel Free Ministries free meal, noon-4pm, Little Shepherd Community Center