- This event has passed.
Sufi Dhikr. All welcome!
March 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Ours is a traditional Dhikr of the Nur Ashki Jerrahi Sufi lineage. We pray, chant, sing, and whirl in this glorious experience of Oneness. All committed, spiritual practitioners are welcome! nurashkijerrahi.org, 719-588-8602.
• Morning Aarati, Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 7-8am, 256-4108, www.babajiashram.org.
• Jyorei, Shumei Sanctuary, please be seated by 7:50amand 5:50pm, 256-5248
• Tours, gallery & Jyorei, Shumei, 9am-5pm, 256-5284
• Open meditation & prayers 9-10am in Vajra Vidya Retreat Center Shrine Room. All are welcome. 256-5539. www.vajravidya.com
• Tours, Temple & Gift Shop – Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 256-4108, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.babajiashram.org.
• Evening Aarati, Haidakhandi Universal Ashram, 6-7pm. Chanting in Sanskirt and Hindi. All are welcome. 256-4108, email@example.com, www.babajiashram.org
• Sunday masses at Nada Hermitage 9-10am, 256-4778
• Sunday Service Crestone Baptist Church, 10am-noon
• Alcoholics Anonymous open meeting Crestone Town Hall, 7pm-8pm, 256-4250
• Radiant Flow Yoga, Fellowship Hall, Little Shepherd Church, 10-11:15am, www.RadiantFlow.co
• Al-Anon, Little Shepherd Church, 1pm
• Cooking Matters class, First Presbyterian Church, Alamosa, 4:30pm-6:30pm, Free, hrrmc.com/events, 719-530-2057
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5-6:45pm by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA, 7:30pm, Little Shepherd Community Center
• Yoga Fundamentals & Refinments, Shakti Sharanam, 8:30am – 10:00 am by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• Wednesday Night Bible Study, Crestone Baptist Church, 6:00pm-7:30pm, 256-4845
• AA Meeting Lazy KV The Clubhouse Lazy KV, 7-8pm
• AA, noon, Crestone Baptist Church
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5pm-6:45pm, by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• Energy Workshop with Fay Ferris Little Shepherd Church, 12:45-2:45 pm, donation, 719-937-7684
• NA, 9am, Little Shepherd Community Center
• Feel Free Ministries free meal, noon-4pm, Little Shepherd Community Center