Join us on Saturday, July 31 from 10am to 3pm for the 12th Annual Saguache Arts Walk. This year will find the Arts Walk held in conjunction with the Hollyhock Festival. Pick up a map and wander through town enjoying galleries, restaurants, shops, hollyhock gardens, art, booths and music. New this year: fairy house tours and a children’s activity area with hands-on art-making opportunities to inspire the next generation of artists. So, bring the whole family and enjoy a day…Find out more »
The Baca Grande Stables’ 2021 Summer Children’s Riding Program for children ages 6 to 15 is scheduled to begin the week of June 7. Session 5 is August 2-6. Each session is five days for 2 hours, from 8:30 to 10:30am. Lessons include riding in the arena and on trails and general horsemanship—safety, grooming and tacking up. Class size is limited to 3 students per session. Following CDC guidelines, masks will worn while students are on the ground, since social…Find out more »
Our open hours are increasing again! Beginning August 2, the Baca Grande Library hours will be Monday-Friday, 11am till 5pm.Find out more »
Join the Institute of Cannabis Research at Colorado State University-Pueblo in partnership with the Oregon State University's Global Hemp Innovation Center in exploring cannabis research frontiers. This multi-disciplinary, three-day conference attracts attendees from across the country and overseas. The comprehensive conference explores new cannabis knowledge and innovations that improve lives and contribute to science, medicine, and society. CRC 2021 gives you the opportunity to connect with the brightest innovators who come from medical, researchers, private industry, public policy officials, laboratory…Find out more »
• The Haidakhandi Universal Ashram is gradually opening. You can email us at email@example.com or call 719-256-4108. Thank you.
• Morning meditation practice is postponed until further notice at Vajra Vidya Retreat Center. You may call 719-256-5539 for updates once the gathering together ban is lifted.
• Energy Fair Volunteer meeting noon-5pm, potluck & networking 5-8pm, Town Hall Park, firstname.lastname@example.org
• AA, 7pm. Currently only video conference meetings. Call Cheryl 303-667-9459 or John 719-429-8450 for info.
• Al-Anon, 1pm. Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-218-6099 or 719-298-9133 for info.
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5-6:45pm by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• NA, Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-309-0710 for info.
• Yoga Fundamentals & Refinements, Shakti Sharanam, 8:30-10am by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• Food Distribution, Crestone Food Bank, next to Crestone Mercantile, 10am-noon
• Community gatherings, Baca Park 5-8pm, email email@example.com for more information
• C/BG Indivisible Group meeting, Mystic Rose Café patio, 11:30am
• AA, noon. Currently only video conference meetings. Call Cheryl 303-667-9459 or John 719-429-8450 for info
• Baca Library open, noon-6pm, 719-256-4100, http://nscld.colibraries.org
• Continuing Ashtanga Yoga, Mysore Style Shakti Sharanam, 5pm-6:45pm, by donation, shaktisharanam.com, 256-5668
• Peace Patrol meeting, Cloud Station Café, 5pm, 719-315-4117
• NA, 9am. Currently only video conference meetings. Call 970-309-0710 for info.
• Weekly teaching on Uddhava Gita with Sajohn Daverly. Savitri House dome, 83 Baca Grant Way, 719-937-7665, 10am-noon
• Downtown Saturday Market, Little Pearl Park, Crestone